Thursday 9 May 2013

Beautecobox...Say Hello To The Beauty Box With Options!

Say Hello!

This month has seen the launch of Beautecobox; the new subscription beauty box that gives YOU the choice as to which box & products that you'll receive through the post! I've waited for something like this to come along for so long now and I'm thrilled to bits with my first box which I was lucky enough to have won on their Twitter giveaway last week. The first thing I noticed was the sizing... No teensy tiny samples in these boxes! Let's hope it stays that way :) Click here to go pick your first Beautecobox now and never waste another £10 on a box full of duff samples again!
The 1st Box (menu 3)
How does it work?

  • Choose which box you would like to receive from the menu on the Boutique page of Beautecobox which lists all the contents so that you know exactly what you'll be getting! It's as simple as that. 
  • Each box will always have at least FIVE samples included!
Click here to go pick your first Beautecobox now and never waste another £10 on a box full of duff samples again! 
My Faves
Melvita Milky Cleansing Oil 35ml
My absolute favourite product from the box has to be the Melvita Milky Cleansing Oil... I've been interested in this brand a lot recently but never got around to buying anything yet so I'm super glad this was on the menu. Melvita describes itself as "a pioneer in organic beauty and has grown to become one of France's leading brands of natural and organic cosmetics" So if you're obsessed with the hype over French Pharmacy skincare and beauty like me, you're going to love this brand!  It's 35ml - a decent size as it's an oil cleanser and you only need a little bit to go a long way. It takes off the most stubborn of makeup, especially eye makeup that you might need to usually go over with an eyemakeup remover after using a normal cleanser. First impressions of Melvita are impressive, they get a thumbs up and i look forward to trying more of their range in the not so far future.
Mitchell and Peach Body Cream 50ml
I had never heard of Mitchell and Peach before, but I'm glad I discovered them thanks to Beauteco Box... this body cream is amazing! That subtle creamy scent that lingers on the skin after applying is divine; I love anything that has that yummy honey scent to it. It's organic, blended in England and quite simply pure indulgence, so I love it!
Dr Bragi Age Management Moisturiser 5ml
I wasn't that excited about the Dr Bragi Age Management Moisturiser at first, it retails at £120 for 60ml and I just thought it would be another one of those unheard of expensive creams that is just hopes to gain followers through the idea that it's just luxe due to being expensive whilst not actually really making a difference to your skin. Or atleast not £120 worth! I became slightly more interested when i read the blurb on the back which says 'Think serum, moisturiser and eye cream one...' Eeep! If it actually did all of these things then it would most certainly be worth a £120 as it would cost me far more than that to buy all three things separetly. I've only used it today but so far so good, it feels nice and light on and sinks in well over half an hour. I'd need to use it longer before I'd decide whether i'd swap to this instead of using serums and eyecreams too though. I will update!

In every menu for this month's boxes is the full sized Anatomicals Body Scrub £3.49 and Hand Cream £3.00. I don't use handcreams but my mum was pretty chuffed to have been given it and says it's working really well and given her softer hands already. The body scrub works perfectly fine as i've had from Glossybox or similar before and buffs away all that nasty dead cells that dulls skin instantly.

So what are you waiting for? Click here to go pick your first Beautecobox now and never waste another £10 on a box full of duff samples again! 

Do pick your box carefully as you cannot change your mind after selecting. If you have forgotten to choose your box before it is sent out, relax, the Beauteco box gals will send you the box that they think is best based on your previous selections! 



No comments:

Post a Comment