Sunday 16 February 2014

Sunday's OOTD

Dorothy Perkins' Bejewelled Peter Pan Collar Dress 

This is the first peter pan collar item of clothing i've ever purchased - I've always steered away from them as I thought they didn't suit me but I must have been just trying on the wrong stuff before now as I adore this one! I got it from Dorothy Perkins for £28. It's very cutesy with the bejewelled collar and fit and flare style. It makes me feel like i'm wearing a school dress kinda but I like it.
Apologies for the dusty mirror shots... As you can see, this dress is quite short but most things are on me as I'm pretty tall. I like wearing it with opaque tights if it's mega cold and windy like it is right now. I love DP's fit and flare dresses, so floaty and feminine. I wore this dress out a catchup with a friend recently and paired it with my Alexander Wang Rocco, though i wish I'd taken the Mulberry Lily out instead, I think any cute little shoulder bag would probably go much better than a hefty thing like the Rocco.
Bisous x





1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog hun :) Love this dress, DP's can be pretty good sometimes :) I'm tall too so I know how you feel with the short dresses, but this looks lovely on you :) Abbie x

    www.abeautifuldelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete