Sunday 16 February 2014

Style Steal: Primark Cobalt Blue Lace Dress

Primark Cobalt Blue Lace Dress £3 

I couldn't believe my luck when I found this beautiful blue dress in the sale racks at Primark! I bagged it for just £3.00 reduced from £15.00, practically giving it away. I first saw it on a friend on a night out and I'm not one for usually buying the same stuff (how bad would an outfit clash be?!) but this was too good to miss :) There was only a size 10 and some 6's left so i risked a 10 without even trying it on but thankfully is fits, if maybe a little tight around the chest
I've got a thing for electric blues; so vibrant and eye catching. I love the lacey bit around the neck, very pretty. I have to be careful not to snag it with my nails which will eventually happen. 
My full length shot of this dress shows that's it quite a figure hugging dress and shows your curves off. There's also a red and green version of this dress and all in the sales currently so if you can get down to Primark, get going quick because they're flying!

xoxo


1 comment: