Sunday 12 February 2012

Pretty Pink Hair

Faded pink hair from the Wildfox S/S12 campaign 
Love the combo of pink hair + lipstick

Candyfloss pink

Dip dyed pink ends 
Not pink I grant you, but wowza, I heart this hair too! But sadly, not at all for me.

I love that the pastel trend for spring/summer 2012 is also a big thing in hair right now! I've no chance of getting any kind of colour into my hair without bleaching it first as it's so dark :( But I still love looking at these funky hair colours.
I'm actually thinking of going lighter anyway for summer, so who knows?! Can you do these as wash in wash out? Semi perm dyes never ever fade for me :/

xo

4 comments:

  1. I bet you could bleach a panel in your hair and add a dash of pink. I love the candy floss pink.

    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair are also too dark. :( would still low to try tho... Maybe not so permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hair is really dark too so I'm in the same boat as you with that 1! I know you can get wash in wash out spray cans of different colours in Boots, may be worth a try!:)x

    Http://rockandkohl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the candy floss pink! I've got red hair naturally though so there's no chance of my getting nice pink hair xx

    ReplyDelete